The only office on Long Island to have a full service dental lab on premise!
Dentures are prosthetic devices designed for patients who have lost their natural teeth due to decay, periodontal disease or injury.
Prior to being fitted for dentures, these patients often have difficulty eating and speaking, and many suffer from further decay and deterioration.
The absence of teeth can lead to a sunken, collapsed appearance in the mouth area. By restoring the physical presence of teeth this malformation is corrected and the patient can maintain their normal appearance.
Schedule a Free Consultation Now
On-Site Denture Lab
Island Dental Associates’ on-site denture lab allows us to provide patients with same-day repairs, relines and fabrication of new dentures. We also specialize in same day teeth replacement.
Our fast turnaround times ensure that you are never without your teeth – most cases are returned within just a few hours! We stock hundreds of sizes and shades in our lab to make sure that each patient receives the most accurate and natural-looking results as quickly as possible. Our expert lab technicians always provide the perfect size and color for your individual smile!
Comprehensive Denture Care
Island Dental Associates offers complimentary consultations for all denture and implant patients. Dentures are constructed in our office by our experienced dentists and extremely qualified lab technicians.
We visit nursing homes, assisted living homes, hospitals and denture prosthesisresidences and fabricate partials and dentures at the convenience of the patient. We participate with most dental insurance plans and offer 0% financing for 24 months.
The On-Site Denture Lab Services Include:
- Same day denture
- Same day repairs
- Same day Relines
- Insurance accepted
- Never be without your teeth
- Full Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Valplast Dentures
- Implant Denture Stabilization
- Open Palate Upper Overdentures
- Locator and Bar Over Dentures
- Mini Implant-Supported Dentures
- Temporary Full and Partial Dentures
- Immediate Replacement Denture
- Custom Tooth Shading
Fabrication of Partial or Full Dentures
Island Dental Associates’ home and hospital calls are made even more convenient by our on-site denture lab. Staffed by an experienced and qualified team of dentists and lab technicians, the denture lab will ensure that your partial or full dentures are completed as quickly as possible, often as soon as the same day!
There are three types of dentures: full (complete) dentures, fixed partial dentures and removable partial dentures. Most patients only require partial dentures as they are only missing a few teeth.
At Island Dental Associates we offer patients a wide range of denture options including denture repair and relining to help them achieve a healthy, beautiful smile and once again speak and eat with ease. We use flexible tooth or gum-colored clasps with no metal which blends in with your existing teeth for optimal cosmetic and functional results.
- Same day teeth, same day extractions
- Precise sizing and color matching with our on-site, experienced lab technician
- Flexible tooth or gum-colored clasps for added strength, durability and cosmetic results
- Soft, flexible dentures with premium teeth
- We stock hundreds of sizes and shades to assure you get the best and fastest results
- Lab on Premises -Same day dentures and denture repairs
- Same day mini implants to help stabilize loose and ill-fitting dentures, (a fraction of the cost of conventional implants!)
Our patients are also able to take advantage of house and hospital calls for denture and lining repair needs. Our professional staff will come to a hospital, nursing home, assisted living facility, or residence at the patient’s convenience to ensure that damaged dentures or lining are fixed quickly, with minimal discomfort and inconvenience to the patient.
House and Hospital Calls
For your convenience Island Dental Associates will visit assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, and residences of our patients to provide services for fabricated partials and dentures.
- 24 month interest free financing
- Free oral cancer screening
- 5% discount for seniors
- Dental insurance accepted
- Credit cards accepted
Call us today to take advantage of our same day denture services and get your new teeth while you wait!
Never be without your teeth – call us at 516.565.6565 today to start looking and feeling better!
* New patients only, excludes RFP (reduced fee plans), some additional exclusion may apply.