You can replace your missing teeth with dental implants. They attach to your gums and jawbones seamlessly.
If you have lost your teeth because of an injury or a disease, this is the ideal solution since it is a permanent, natural-looking, and long-lasting replacement method. It also allows you to chew your favorite hard or crunchy foods again. Additionally, since they are artificial tooth roots, they can be paired with bridges and crowns to restore your smile.
Here are a few reasons why you might want to consider this option to replace your missing teeth.
7 Benefits of Dental Implants
You can get a lot of benefits from dental implants. Here are a few:
- You can get them to restore a tooth’s natural look. With them, you can now smile without feeling self-conscious.
- Your mouth will feel comfortable because they are molded into a natural shape. They won’t cause any discomfort to the inside of your cheeks.
- Your speech will improve, and you will be able to pronounce your words clearly again without a lisp as well as to speak at any volume that you like.
- Your teeth won’t wobble when you chew or crack if you bite hard on something. Your jaw will be restored to its natural strength and shape with titanium implants.
- Your oral health risks will be reduced since empty spaces between your teeth will no longer compromise the health of your gums.
- You will come to think of them as the best solution to your chewing problems. All other options available for replacing missing teeth, including the most expensive dentures, come with risks, costs, and discomfort.
- You will not have to chew on just one side of your mouth to compensate for the missing tooth that you had before you replaced it with a dental implant. A dental implant provides stable and permanent support when eating a meal. They help you maintain a healthy mouth and improve the structure of your full set of teeth.
Improve Your Oral Health Today with Dental Implants
You can improve your oral health by having dental implants. A titanium implant can be inserted under the gums, in the jaw, or in a hard palate. If you have gum disease, tooth loss, or a facial injury that has caused bone loss, you might be a suitable candidate for a dental implant.
Get a Consultation Today
Island Dental Associates is a professional dental practice in Franklin Square committed to providing exemplary service in a healthy environment. We have earned the trust of Long Island residents for more than 27 years. Our goal is to provide dental care that is convenient, affordable, comfortable, and pain-free. As a full-service dental practice, we help our patients restore their beautiful smiles. We provide our patients with complete family dentistry, ranging from teeth whitening to dental implants. To schedule an appointment, call us at 516.271.0781 or visit us online at Island Dental Associates. We are located at Franklin Square, NY 11010.