Cosmetic dentistry, or “aesthetic” dentistry as it is oftentimes referred to, is a segment of the dental industry that involves a wide array of different procedures that focus on improving or restoring the appearance of one’s bite, gums, and/or teeth. Although these different methods for restoring the natural beauty of a person’s teeth are the primary function, it typically does not help to improve the function of those areas mentioned above. If you have crooked, discolored, missing, or unsightly teeth, our cosmetic dental services can help restore them.
Cosmetic dentistry is one of the many dental services that we provide here at Island Dental Associates of Franklin Square. Some of the cosmetic dental services that we provide clients with include:
- cosmetic gum re-contouring
- porcelain bridges, crowns, and veneers
- tooth-colored fillings to replace older mercury or silver fillings
- teeth whitening
- tooth bonding
The importance of these cosmetic dental services cannot be overstated as the physical and psychological benefits are equally as important. Here are several benefits to be aware of:
- First and foremost, cosmetic dentistry produces positive results.
- Although our services are not cheap, they are very affordable and financing is available.
- Cosmetic dentistry produces long-lasting results, some of which can last up to 10 years or longer.
- It not only restores the natural appearance of your smile and teeth, it also improves your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Recovery periods are relatively short (many of our current and past patients have reported that there is very little discomfort as well).
- Unless you live well outside the Franklin Square area, our cosmetic dental services are readily accessible as we are conveniently located along the Hempstead Turnpike in west central Long Island.
If you have broken, chipped, crooked, discolored, or missing teeth, don’t let these issues adversely affect your desire to smile any longer. Contact Island Dental Associates today to schedule an evaluation appointment.