Laser procedures allow patients at Island Dental Associates to achieve the most accurate and painless treatment for a wide range of dental conditions.
Lasers are versatile tools that can be used in oral surgery in the curing of restorative materials and in the removal of hard and soft tissue.
In addition to allowing many dental procedures to be performed quietly and painlessly, benefits of laser dentistry over traditional methods can include:
- Reduced heat and vibration
- High precision
- Little or no need for anesthetic
- Little or no bleeding
- Faster treatment time
- Increased rate of curing/bleaching
- Less post-operative pain and swelling
- Fewer pain medications/antibiotics
At Island Dental Associates, our dentists utilize laser technology for a wide range of procedures, including:
- Cavity Detection – to make the most accurate and painless diagnosis
- Periodontal Treatment
- Crown Lengthening
- Gum Contouring
- Lesion Removal
- Soft Tissue Contouring
Gingivectomy with Laser
Many laser procedures are covered by insurance or can be paid for through our 24-month interest-free financing. Call us today to take advantage of these revolutionary procedures!